Content Creator & manager
We’re looking for talented creators and writers to produce exciting content for all of our channels. This role involves pitching and reporting compelling feature stories and posts at a rapid clip and executing social-media strategies to drive engagement.
This person is encouraged to use all available tools to tell a story, including text, video and still photo that will catch the interest and attention of large audiences. This can be a remote position.
- Produce creative, engaging, relevant content for multiple social channels that embodies the Badfish brand
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with bloggers, influencers and brand ambassadors
- Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify opportunities to guest blog and invite guest bloggers to participate
- Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Must have at least two years of experience as a blogger or content creator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
- Must have strong English language and creative writing skills.
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly website content
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail and the importance of prompt and thorough follow-up
- Applicants asked to write and attach an example of a creative post they feel would benefit Badfish